Insurance 101 - NABOR
1455 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, FL 34109-2139
Tickets (Please select quantity before proceeding)Tickets not currently available for this event
Instructor - John Tankersley
2 Hours CE Credit
You will learn:
- How aluminum wiring can affect insurance rates
- The importance of a proper electric panel
- The benefits of concrete block frame VS. wood frame
- Various types of roofs and shingles
- How to explain to the home buyer the role of a wind mitigation and 4-point inspection
- What tasks and repairs a homeowner can do to minimize insurance claims
- How to describe to a home buyer a typical homeowner’s policy and the major elements covered
Registration for this class closes on September 5, 2019 at 3:00PM.
Cancellation Policy: 48-hour notice is required for refund, no refunds after September 3, 2019.