Annual Professional Standards Training - NABOR
1455 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, FL 34109
Tickets (Please select quantity before proceeding)Tickets not currently available for this event
Annual training, taught by Florida REALTORS®, exclusively for NABOR's Professional Standards Committee members. Attendance is mandatory in order to be eligible to serve on this committee.
- Those who physically attend this training will receive credit for the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics 6th period (Jan 2019-Dec 2021) training requirement, however, no CE credit will be offered.
- Materials will be provided to you on the day of the training.
IF YOU ARE ON THE 2020 PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS COMMITTEE AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND:
- Please let Corie Chase, email@example.com, know if you are unable to attend.
- You will be contacted shortly after January 30th to arrange make-up training. Make-up training requires your attendance at NABOR to view a recorded version of the training class.
- You will be provided copies of the training materials upon arrival to the make-up training class.
- Before becoming eligible to serve on the 2020 Professional Standards Committee, you will be required to complete the makeup training.
- There will be no NAR Code of Ethics credit offered for the make-up training method.