Annual Professional Standards & Grievance Training - NABOR
1455 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, FL 34109
Tickets (Please select quantity before proceeding)Tickets not currently available for this event
Annual training, taught by Florida REALTORS®, for NABOR's Professional Standards and Grievance Committee members. Attendance is mandatory in order to be eligible to serve on either of these two committees.
- Florida REALTORS® will be offering three (3) hours of real estate specialty Continuing Education (“CE”) credit to those who physically attend this training class.
- Those who physically attend this training class will also receive credit for the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics 5th period (Jan 2017-Dec 2018) training requirement.
- Materials will be provided to you on the day of the training.
- Board of Directors are not mandated to attend; rather your attendance is strongly encouraged.
IF YOU ARE ON THE 2019 PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS OR GRIEVANCE COMMITTEE AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND:
- Please let Corie Chase, email@example.com, know if you are unable to attend.
- You will be contacted shortly after January 31st to arrange make-up training. Make-up training requires your attendance at NABOR to view a recorded version of the training class.
- You will be provided copies of the training materials upon arrival to the make-up training class.
- Before becoming eligible to serve on the 2019Professional Standards or Grievance Committees, you will be required to complete the makeup training.
- There will be no CE credit nor satisfaction of NAR’s Code of Ethics training requirement offered through the make-up training method.