How to Prepare for Mass Casualties and Other Events - NABOR
1455 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, FL 34109
Tickets (Please select quantity before proceeding)Tickets not currently available for this event
How to Prepare for Mass Casualties and Other Events
Instructor: Chip Olson
The goal with this seminar:
• Minimize interruptions to business operations to your company and to your clients.
• Limit the severity of the disruption to the properties are managed.
• Establish alternative means of operation along with redundancy.
• Resume operations within a specified time after a disaster.
• Expedite the restoration of service to your office and your management clients.
• Assure customers that their interests are protected
• Maintain a positive image of the property, company & staff
• Minimize financial loss
• Train personnel and familiarize them with emergency operations
• Establish awareness.