REALTOR Code of Ethics Training
1455 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, FL 34109
Sponsored by: Heights Title Services
ABOUT THE REALTOR® CODE OF ETHICS TRAINING REQUIREMENT:
- The National Association of REALTORS® ("NAR") requires all REALTORS® to complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training class at least once during every given period.
- January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018 equals the 5th Period.
- For complete details, including frequently asked questions and answers, please click on the following link: Code of Ethics Flyer
- ONLINE - https://www.nar.realtor/code-of-ethics/training | SELECT FREE COURSE FOR EXISTING MEMBERS
- CLASSROOM - Register through NABOR.com | NABOR Members FREE | 3 CE Credits
Questions? Contact Corie Chase | 239-597-1666 X224 | Corie@NABOR.com
* Failure to complete NAR's required Code of Ethics training shall be considered a violation of a membership duty.